Today i went to visit my grandpa at the hospital and then noon went shopping with family. I spend my day just like this. I think I'm falling sick in anytime. Yes new url, you like? :)
Everything seemed to be back to square one again. I want no hurts no harms no tears no heartbreaking problems anymore.
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.
hey there! you're cute. ummm actually it should be ironicrockstar, not irony. and she's AN uptown girl because 'uptown' starts with a 'u' and its a vowel ;)
I will relink you guys okie. Amy > Yeah i'll, and i'm changing site. Passerby > I know it's ironic. But i want it to be irony. HAHA. Michelle > I saw mr krabbbbbb. lot 1 got!