/
0 Comments

Bad side is blowing towards me, but God stands strong with me. I'm a lucky girl. Always that a lil lucky. I've gotten another chance, but another time to prove things right. Once I don't cherish that lil chance, it's still the same. I'm going down again. I promise i'm fucking hell prove everything wrong and get things right back on track.

I'll be fifteen in a months' time. I can't wait. But realising that, fifteen. 1 5. I'll still have another 6 years to actually learn how to drive a car, since they changed the system, I will have another 3 years to be legal for ciggs and alcohol, I'll have another year more to be out of my school.
2010 flies too fast. I didn't cherish it well, I didn't learn it well. But it just fly so fast that I couldn't be able to catch it.
I only could remember the good memories, I've already forgotten about the bad.

Thank God for blessing me, thank God for letting me to get this chance.

God bless,
xxx


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images