Run away

/
0 Comments
Hi I'm back over here again. I really feel that I should blog very very often like how I do.
The pictures below were like 1 or 2 weeks back, when I went over to watch buried with babyboy and aftermath I went over to meet my two babygirls, ad and koon. It's some good old times being together talking, laughing taking photos. And also some of the photos I went to prima deli factory with the school and we actually made some pastry.

I feel that I'm wasting my life away. Things like this is happening to me, there's no one to blame but myself. I'm the one who is leading this life, i'm the one who makes decision of everything, I'm the one who choose this over that. Who can I blame? One word, myself. There's nothing I can do change the fact. One sentence, pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
























I'll promise to be on my, best. If i am given a good chance to change, if i am given a good chance again. I'll. I'll change every part of me, and be at my best that I could.

Needing some getaway trips really bad, but i think i wouldn't be able anymore. Singapore is far too boring. And over here, there's too many things to worry and think about, far too many. Every thing is a problem. Every problem is a thing. Shit life.

Shall blog again soon, xoxo readers!


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images