You're the romeo I'm so addicted to

/
5 Comments
Well today went out with my dearest boy. It was really a great and pleasant date though it's simple. Went out to meet him and then went to Yishun Park. Heh heh finally found my bottle tree park nearby :) Okay after that went over to Cineleisure and caught the show, Ramen girl. Haha it was greattt :) Aftermath walk around and home sweet home.






Last week met Adelind for a short while :)

Aww tml's home econs exam. Haha the useless and brainless exam. I haven't been studying much recently yet I'm already in the mood for my holidays. Yay meeting Seemin tml :) Okay shall go off now!


And this is for you my dearest boy!
Photobucket

It's been 141th days since we've been together. Time flies so so fast and 9 more days it's our 5th month already! Haha it reminds me alot of the starting of our relationship, our first date first movie first month. Heh heh. And remembered you got a puppy as a gift after few days when you're together with me, see that puppy now grew so so big already! Haha. Luv you so much still like ever before.


You may also like

5 comments:

Michelle Lim said...

Is it me or what! You like grow taller+put on weight. Lol
YAY I ALSO IN HOLIDAY MOOD ALR.

Regina said...

Huh! Haha where got put on weightttt. WHERE GOT TALLLERR. Haha SAME SAME :)

Regina said...

Huh! Haha where got put on weightttt. WHERE GOT TALLLERR. Haha SAME SAME :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, may i know how u make ur that moving picture from photobucket ? :D
Thanks

-`♥ Minakoluvs said...

Zhuzhu ! <3
Hahah , see you in a happylove , was super happy for you . :D
7month to go , will be your 1year , Hohoo ! :DDD
Lastlong manzxxx.

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images