Down with fever

/
6 Comments

Photobucket
I went to malaysia yesterday and went around there to visit dad's friend house and some little cute kids. Okie we did some shopping there eating and rotting. After all i'm feeling sad that I didn't buy much stuffs you know!
Photobucket
And now i'm at home instead of school. I'm down with fever, 38.2. Yay i'm gonna be away from school for 2 bloody days. See how happy I am now. Haha but too bad I got plans to be out. Regina's a strong girl, a fever won't kill her down :)

And anyway yesterday spoke to babycasper on phone and he just hang my phone call you know. I nearly felt like stabbing him for doing that :(
But i'm a good girlfee right? Okie so he's forgiven.
Anyway i'm now so happy with my bloody no money life. Heh hehz.
Anyway support http://amaranthineroses.blogspot.com :)

I want this world to have no problems. I want to be problems-free.


You may also like

6 comments:

Vanny said...

HI HORNY GIRL. :D
MUAHHHHHS COMMENT 4 YOU.

ALISSA said...

Hey,you're the one who commented on my blog yeah?if you want the bandage skirt I can sell it to you cause I have another one.

Anonymous said...

If you don't want problems, don't create them in the first place loh. :-)

Regina said...

Vanny > Haha me no horny.
Alissa,16> Haha yeah i am. Oh i see i see.
Sheena > Not all problems is i cause one :( aww.

Charissa said...

hello mummy ! :D
takecare and last long !
link me up yea :)

Regina said...

Charissa > haha sure my girl.

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images