Happy lil girl

/
0 Comments
Well this is how i spent my days,
Saturday:
I slept for the whole day. This is crazy and insane but i did it.

Sunday:
It's 20th! It's another monthsary for me and babyboy. Well for this time round, we had it simple and sweet date. We've actually no plans but in the end.. we got ourselves at East Coast Park. Just by admiring the view and everything with your love one at night, it's really great just like this. We had so much tiffs few days before that. But well, i'm so great that I fell in love with no other guy but you. Happy monthsary honey!

Today:
Early in the morning, I rush rush rush. Went over to cck to meet my girls, Chrystal Precious and Angelina Babysis. Then went over to vivo for alil while and bought our stuffs. Imagine this, I bought both the wrong items for my bro and my boy. What-the-heck. Okie aftermath, went over to Orchard to meet Yuenshin,Ryu and Soonheng. Went for flea titan, seriously heard that the 1st day was nothing, second day was worst. Got myself a tanktop which is customised and could find it no where. Aftermath went over to Cityhall and then went over to Bugis. Met my sweeties there and met baby for a while. Aftermath home sweet home, this is the first time I'm homed so early! Had a long great day. Pixxx!












Happy monthsary again honey! Love you 2 bits, :)
I NEED TO START MUGGING. HIATUS!
That bitch from far from there who tries to be like a seducive slut. No way i'm telling you this.


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images