The never failing love

/
0 Comments
I seemed to be so dead from this site! It's been 1 week since I last updated. I am really busy with life, but i'm lovin' every single gems i've now. Exams in 2 days' time? I haven't done my work yet. I would update my life with pixx once again,

well, i wanna say a big thank you to my dad. Well daddy no matter how much i've disappoint you, you're always there for me, encouraging me. I wouldn't make you sad anymore, I wouldn't make myself a burden to you anymore. I'll be happy, i'll be a happy girl and I'll make you proud. I love you daddy.
Okay i'm leaving this space now! Shall update soon loveables.

Need you, need love, need hugs, need kisses, need affection, need attention. need cyrus.


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images