My 2009

/
0 Comments
I think everyone's blogging about their 2009, like me i'm gonna blog this because i'm bored!
My 2009, is a total disaster. Ups and downs, lefts and rights, whatever shouldn't happen, happened. I flunked my studies like everything is just a grade, F. Perhaps the whole year was a total F for me. F for failure, F for fuck everything. But things like this is so not gonna pull me down from everything. I stood up again, like right now here. I've got back the love and happiness I've ever wanted. I'm satisfied. There's always things I did that I've regretted, but right now I'm trying to take away all my regrets, making every single thing even better. Those who left, who leave, who hurt me, gave me a temporary scar. It was tough to walk out of that path without anyone there perhaps. I'm great to have friends like, Shimin Chrystal Puteri, and many other more that I've not named here. They walked me out, they stood there for me. They understand me, in and out. I thanked my family for being there for me also. After all, in 2009, I've learnt a lot. Learnt about the reality, how's the society outside's like, how cruel this world can be to you. But to me, even how cruel this world can be to you, but never forget about those who love you. You can destroy all those who hated you, but never at those who loves you.


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images