Hi 2010, hi school!

/
0 Comments
School's in right now already! I'll post all the photos up for countdown and flea when I get back my lappy from the service centre and would blog about it! First day of school was a little awkward, there's only 29 people occupying the class. Second day of school which is today, there's a new guy from cambodia coming into my class. All girls went gaga over him, haha! My vp is changed, my current form teacher is Miss Yati. Yay or boo? :) Okay went to town and met babyboy, we caught old dogs and then aftermath homeeee. I hate schoool, I miss times when I could see baby like every single day. I miss my holidays!! Oh yes i've got my new baby, iphoneeeeee~ Haha i got it at the same time with Geokkoon and Seemin, lucky a not? :) Heh hehz. Okay schl's in tml, shall off now. Blog again soon!

Don't you guys have flaws? Fuck those people who thinks that they're so perfect.


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images