XXX

/
0 Comments
This life we're all leading, we've a choice for everything we do. But in different choices, we got to choose one of them, and not regretting it. For everything that happened, we have a choice.

My life is full with ups and downs, this is life. I've a choice to make it better, to choose the right way right path in life. I've not been blogging for weeks, or maybe months as I'm busy with work and school life. I'm gonna settle down soon, not to distract myself from upcoming examinations and school days. I've been too exhausted since the holidays started. I did a lot of things during the holiday, like the first attempt of flea, as a booth owner together with alissa, jingting and jolynn :) I've not been shopping that much now. All I could do is to control, and resist. Haha, I can't wait for my preorder items to arrive. I can't wait to hear feedbacks from people.

And yes, do help me out with the selling item! Anyone interested in 100% authentic lv wallet? It's brand new come with a dustbag. I'll be updating this blog in any time again. it's far too messy! I've too many photos to be uploaded here too. Shall do them soon ;)

I don't want u s to be like that. A part not a p a r t. I love you hun ;)


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images