seemin xo

/
0 Comments

Haven't been blogging much lately! But i've many pictures yet to be uploaded.. shall do it when I'm free!
Anyway, I've recently planned many things for the upcoming lbr collections! I've been pretty excited upon it. :) anyway.. photos of the last outing with seemin :)



















We went to hk cafe for our dinner that day.. went to kbox for the whole afternoon. and it sums up a simple catch up with her. Many have been wondering how actually we met? Time flies so fast that... I went to my previous blog that day and I realised how much we've grown up. So much.


Six years ago, which I'm like in primary 5? I'm like 11. I had a friend whose in the same tution centre as me.. and then somehow we already own blogs during that age! Started to blog.. have a tagboard. (like what everyone else used to have in their blog) And then.. one fine day! Seemin knew me thru that friend of mine and started talking to me on the tagboard.. It started with a normal convo! And turns out we clique very very well. Hahahahaha. We don't even hang out with that friend anymore, but just me and her :)

We used to spend our primary school days like... taking neoprints.(dont judge, we were really young :( ) Haha we were quite failed at that time.. still young and silly. I miss those times when things are so much simpler. And then we went to different secondary school.. of course. She's damn smart please. Haha. Yup and finally after we've graduated from secondary school............... we still clique so well like before. She's like someone that i am so comfortable with that i can talk to her about anything. Even though I'm irritating, (yes i know i am), haha she's the only one that can tolerate that of mine i guess. It feels so good. Just having small catch ups/talks with her. She's someone that i'll always have in my life. always and forever. not drifting apart anymore. I was reading my past blog.... and she's everywhere in my blog. Haha. So much love babygirl, xoxo :) Thank you for always being there, lending me a shoulder, lending me a pair of ears to rant, lending me a pair of eyes to tolerate all the nonsense of mine. :) xxx love you always and forever ng see min. since 6 years ago :) You know you'll always have me around. for everything you need i'll be there ^^

Ok and anyway... my black roots are visible alrdy! My current hair is pretty.. screwed. any suggestion of colours i should dye? was thinking about red? :(

ANYWAY! The $16.90 SALES FROM LBR HAVE STARTED!

sales 1

CAN YOU IMAGINE?
ALL APPARELS AT $16.90!
SHOES AT DISCOUNTED PRICE!

WE'LL BE ADDING MORE APPARELS IN DAILY, WATCH THAT SPACE!

ENDING ON THE 18TH MARCH 2012(11PM)


shop away girls! hope ya enjoy the sales now! 

xoxo,

Regina




You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images