Instagram Photo Diary

/
0 Comments
Instagram Photo Diary; 


Packed, travelled overseas for work trip again.




Happy food, happy desserts, newly painted manicure.


Did a little something to my hair when I was overseas too, really like the colour, the texture of the dye as it doesn't damages my hair as much as I thought.


A casual day in the bus with my vintage brown bag.

Some ootd(s), 


Top - Lydia Crossed Back top from LBR
Bottom - Doris Daisy Skirt Skorts from LBR
Sandals - Overseas


Cardigan - From previous few collections from LBR
Top - F21 denim bralet
Bottom - Overseas


Top - Elise Babydoll Eyelet Top - LBR
(i'm that short to wear it as a tunic)


Jacket - Overseas 
Top - Chinatown
Bottom - Bugis Street


Paisley Light Denim babydoll Romper coming up on LBR 


Top - Oh-wow top in black from LBR
Bottom - H&M
Shoes - New Balance 
Beanie - DOPE


Top - An item from LBR a year back
Skirt - Fenella Slit Cut Skirt in Black
Bag - Balenciaga
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Soirees.
Necklace - BKK


And a selfie that i rarely take..
A random collection of my shoes. 

This 2 weeks have been a lifechanging one, getting priorities fixed, getting life planned, getting things change, getting everything fix, anything fix, allowing things to move on and let me be a better one. 

Things happen for a reason, I guess I'm just gonna learn to accept it, gonna be tougher, stronger, this time round. 

A healthier me, a happy me. 

------------------------------------------------

On a side note,

It's national day! Happy Birthday Singapore! 

LBR is now having a promotion code exclusively for this long weekend special!

Quote "LOVESG" for $4.80 off your purchases for regular items!


Enjoy shopping! And have a great weekend ahead :)


xoxo,
R



You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images