/
0 Comments
I haven't been feeling good lately, but at least i know i'm much more stronger now. I'm just upset about my judgement about things, about people again. I was wronged about things. I was wronged. I thought I could change you, change everything, fix everything, fix all the mess. I can't. I am feeling like the girl always trying to fix someone like you, all the mess you'd, everything of you. I thought my love was enough to save you, but it wasn't sufficient. It was so fragile. Everything was so vulnerable. I didn't expected this coming because I was having a rough phase for a while... when things are getting better, this came along. 

There's nothing I can do, there's nothing I can say. I don't know what to feel. 
All I can do is to, pick myself up again. Stand on my two feet again. 

I'll be fine, give me some time. 


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images