Hair Change

/
0 Comments
















Wearing; 
Top - Shoplastbusride's Karyn Polkadot Bralet
Bottom - Shoplastbusride's Anthea Two Button Hw Jeans in Denim Blue
Shoes - Nastygal
Hat - Topshop

I did something different to my hair! And tada! This is the results. How do you find it? My hair is a little different shade as a whole, the top is a little more emerld green while the bottom is midnight blue! Not getting used to darker shade of hair... Makes me look tanner and darker :-( 

And yes!!! 




Do remember to check out the collection on www.shoplastbusride.com later on!! 
This are a few of my favourite, knits, basic shorts, basic jeans, and many more!!

We've brought in shoes this time round too! See ya girls at 6pm!! ^^ 



till then x


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images