OCTOBER 2013

/
0 Comments
Hi guys, so I'm up at 5am and I can't sleep..
I'm going to start blogging about all the events lately for the past October till then? :)

Thank God for everything that has became better in the month of November.
October hasn't been nice... but oh well everything was in the past already!

So let's get started!


1) HALLOWEEN AT ZOUK











My girlfriends and I have last minute decided to... head down to zouk for halloween!! Was over at Joanne's house for a stayover previously and look at her skills of her make up!! she did this leopard prints on my cheeks for me and it felt that it was really good.. hehe. I used a colour tattoo eyeshadow of blue shade to make my make up a little different? That night was good...... till i became cranky. Haha. But headed home as early as 3!! Was way too cranky.


2) HALLOWEEN AT USS

Yes this year halloween for me became such a big event... I went for twice of halloween events? :) Hehe headed down to USS on a friday night with my schoolmates! I've been there last year so I knew how the whole event will be like? Haha i wasn't that scared but instead i was feeling super duper calm during all the haunted house!















3) A RANDOM BEEER-BAR SESSION WITH JILLIAN














So.. we decided to head down somewhere to chill for the night. And we've found this place over at cq.. shuffle bar. They play chinese, english songs mostly.... the best part is that there's a live band and you get to choose any songs you want them to play. We had our heart to heart sessions like how usual girls do.. Hehe it was just a simple night yet a very deep one... thank you jilly :) 


4) DARRYL'S BIRTHDAY!






OOTD,
Romper and Boots - Shoplastbusride.com 









Everyone went there looking fresh and clean... and everyone went home muddy and dirty due to the rain and the bbq pit... but oh well i guess everyone did have fun?
 I did have fun looking at people getting drunk haha! 



5) MY LITTLE MEET UP WITH MY PRINCESS JOANNE



Went out to meet this girl on a Sunday to look for her perfect dress for prom... and we found all this props along the lanes of citylink mall... 
Had a simple catch up with her and some shopping!! 




---------------------------------------
x


I'm really thankful for those people who stood by my side when i needed somebody, and those people who are there with me through all this while. thank you everyone :) 

Ending this post with a selfie of me,




Good night all! 


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images