events over the weeks

/
0 Comments

















Events over the week... I celebrated my birthday last saturday over at resort world sentosa, Festive Hotel. The party was kind of unplanned one but I'm glad we did enjoyed it :) We had drinking games and etc.... haha. Thanks for coming everyone! and thanks for all those wishes, i'm finally 16 and FINALLY. Haha I realise every year I'm celebrating my birthday in a different manner.. Okie. I thank my parents especially for booking the hotel for me definitely. :)





And we went rebel last weeeeeeeeek, and the queue was so long but we did enjoy ourselves! :) 
Just realised how fast november has just passed...
I realised i'm not achieving any of what I should be after o's. I am such a failure my god.

I've been working for a few weeks already, it feels good going back to the same old place to work. At least I enjoyed my job even though the pay isn't as high as others. :) 

I need to get tons of things done. I'm intending to dye my hair again..... seen the lastest studio shoots and my hair is horrible... :( 
Maybe I should really do something about it. Do some trimming!

AND NOW IT'S DECEMBER! My favourite month, as everything good is happening on december.

like christmas, my anniversary with the boy, new year countdown?
honestly i'm not prepared for the new year. really not. I dont know what am I really thinking until now.
I've been like fooling around for the whole year this year. Not studying not doing anything. I really dk what am i doing man. 
Oh wells. 

anyway, 
LASTBUSRIDE'S COLLECTION 27 IS LAUNCHING TOMORROW!

AND WE'RE GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF BLACK BOHO SANDALS OF YOUR DESIRED SIZE!
http://facebook.com/lastbusride for more!

I need a getaway. I need to leave singapore. and i want to.


ask me something on formspring?
http://formspring.me/joyofsunshines


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images