it's worthwhile

/
0 Comments



















Finally, a monday. I'm off from work, and today, headed out with the girls to do some shopping! I didn't get anything much as nowadays everything around is so... common and not special i feel. But i got a coat from f21 and it's really awesome!! :) At a very affordable price :) Had a great catch up session with them hehe. 

I have yet to done so many things.. I'm quite mad at myself.
Seriously need to get a diary to note down every single thing from now.

Well, anyway, lastbusride has alrdy launched it's collection last night!
And we'll be giving away a pair of black boho sandals! :)

Check out
  http://facebook.com/lastbusride
for more info on how to win them!

Shall blog again soon,

xoxo
Regina


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images