LONG HIATUS

/
0 Comments

Hi people, I've been on hiatus since i dont know when. Anyway my life is really such a bore. I haven't been bringing out my camera much lately, no outfit photos and etc, Yes i know there are disappointed people but I promise i'll be taking photos more often! And anyway, how are those who gotten back their results? Feeling happy and excited to go to the new school? For me, I've totally no comments on this! But good luck for your submission of the jae :) 
And also, chinese new year is coming! Haven't gotten your new year clothes? I'll be down at flea over at candle boutique tomorrow, from 11.30-7pm! Will be clearing off many clothes at only $10!! And there'll be shoes for you girls too :) do drop by ok!
30A BALI LANE, CANDLE BOUTIQUE
JUST INFRONT OF HAJI LANE
14TH JAN 2012, 1130-7PM

Will be bringing down exclusive items tomorrow too, no worries!


third pair of jcs... yay or nay on this?
I've been eyeing on it since last week.


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images