:)

/
0 Comments

Hi people! I've just gotten my macbook, and i'm blogging with it now! How's v day for everyone? I had a pretty simple one with the boy, giving me a surprise by popping by my place with roses :) Had a simple dinner with him :) I feel that everyday should be a valentine day for couples! :) 


My best valentine day i would say.. it's the v day two years ago! 
THAT WAS LIKE MY PRINCESS DAY. 

The night before, the boy came by with 20 red fresh roses at my place,
and the next day I had filming to do, so he piggyback me up the hill to mediacorp that day! 

After filming was around 12am?

We went out for late night movie... and that night was pretty awesome I'll say :) 

I was like totally a princess for that day two years ago!
Well i'm not complaining but i'm satisfied with what i had now ;) 

Anyway! I didnt take any photos on v day cause my camera was not with me :< 

It's ok! Promise will have better photos in future ok :)






and anyway! If i were to sell more items at only $5-$10... mostly brand new,

WILL ANYONE BE KEEN?

let me know on my formspring okie!
http://formspring.me/joyofsunshines





You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images