/
0 Comments
Hey people, I'm back! Haven't been blogging cause life has been a routine for me now.. But thank god that now i've something to look forward to already! Gonna have a getaway out of singapore during may! So glad that finally.. getting out of this country to breathe for a while. Things has been too complicating, confusing, breathless and etc. 

I do update my instagram alot lately! 
Do follow me up @joyofsunshines ok :)

 That day when i wore this pinafore skirt from om :)


GLITTER SPARKLE NAILS HEHE

And last friday, met Seemin over at town after her school! We went to far east to have our favourite pontian!!!! Ok as always :) Then we chilled and walked all the way to taka to sit down.


Can't imagine we can spend hours talking to each other like always, since young. Haha we just enjoy each other's company alot.




























Hehe so much of love! Oh well, I've been actually planning on a design coming up on lbr soon!! It's my own manufactured piece! So stay tune hehe! :)

And also,

anyone keen in ordering birkenstocks? :)
SUBMITTING THE ORDERS BY THIS WEEK! 
arrival period: 3-5 working days only!


SHALL BLOG AGAIN SOON XOXO

"Sometimes, we were just too close to everything."


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images