/
0 Comments

Last week!
Spent my weekend with my family over at resort world sentosa for a night,
pretty much a family bonding day as my family dont really spend our sundays together as everyone is always busy with their stuffs. 


This week, went over to Essensuals Orchard Central with Vika to actually get my hair done.. 
My hair is now layered, and actually I dip dyed my hair,
It's brownish at the top, and reddish ends! But my hair is still pretty short now...
Waiting for it to grow! 

Spent my day chilling with her around town, and then we went shopping.... 
Headed home earlier on that day as I was really pretty much exhausted... 





And yes the above picture was for shoot on Friday! I usually dont put on lipsticks unless there's shoots cause I feel pretty much uncomfortable with lipsticks... Haha. 

AND COLLECTION 40 HAS BEEN LAUNCHED! 
ABC COVER

A 4


A 6


A 27

MANY ITEMS SUCH AS
TOPSHOP INSPIRED DYEDTIE SHORTS,
FLORAL SKATER DRESSES,
GALAXY HIGHWAISTED SHORTS,
AND MANY MORE!

SHOP AWAY AT 



And finally, I'm leaving for a getaway trip next wednesday.
It's finally a time for me to chill, relax and think about things. 
I've many things to be settled. Sometimes how I wish life can be like a dream.
Dreaming as a king, waking up as a king.

It's been so tiring of life that we've to pull thru so many things, fight thru so many things.

Till then. Will bring back photos from my trip. xoxo


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images