self-thoughts

/
0 Comments
When i was younger, I always think that my future is actually decided by my parents. They'll be the one choosing for me for what I want to work as in future.. And that's why i tend to screw things up when i was younger... I'm like a spoilt brat... And now I realise how important is to be responsible for your own future. How important to be responsible for yourself. I've so much regrets on so many things, but I'm letting go of all the regrets in my life. Life is too short to regret, we should move on and do something about it. Achieve something. Do something better. No point getting sad over things that had happened.. No point frowning about all this. I've thought thru.. One day. I'll do my parents and myself proud. I won't want to disappoint them anymore. 



You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images