Outfits

/
0 Comments



Days when i wanna look younger,

Top - Lbr 
Boots - Lbr 




Days when I wanna dress up a little more... 

Took out my old shoes from the closet shelves and brought them out for a walk,

Outerwear - Overseas
Bralet - Topshop
Pants - Lbr
Shoes - Overseas


Days when I wanna look a little more colourful, 

Outerwear - Online
Top - Bugis Street



Days when I wanna look very different from what I usually style,



Days when I wanna look a bit more casual,

Top - Cotton On
Jeans - Overseas






Days when I wanna look more formal.



Dress - Bkk
Sandals - Mitju 
Bag - Overseas

And today, I dressed up in one of the most unique maxi dress that I've,

I love the cut whereby it's low back, and it's assymetrical at the front.

Never had a chance to wear this out, until today. 


Till then! Hope you enjoy this outfit post ;)

R.




You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images