w e e k e n d j o y

/
0 Comments












Wearing; dress from shoplastbusride,
clutch from overseas,
shoes from steve madden

So my weekends were a really well-spent one! On Friday, the boy and I decided to explore around the east area since he has just shifted into the east side recently and we haven't been really been familiar with the place. We found many places that has good and cheap food….. traditional food, and also, my favourite, waffles and pancakes!! I stay in the west since young and I've always feel that the west side is always so boring ;( east side has so many interesting things, and at the same time, the place is always very quiet and relaxing. I guess even though Singapore is really small, but there's still a lot of places that is being undiscovered. 
















wearing; top and shoes from shoplastbusride,
clutch from overseas,
pants from Bangkok

Saturday, I decided to wear my maroon beret out! But I'm really lovin' how it really matches my top!! 
 i headed out in the evening to meet the girls at timbre to celebrate Fuli's birthday! Happy birthday again dear ;) And then we headed out to Haji Lane for some drinks and to chit chat. I really love quiet nights like this whereby we girls just sit down and talk about life, talk about things, talk about problems, talk about how we feel, talk about future. I guess many of us are still unsure about what we wanna do in future, what we aim to do, what we'll be doing in 10 years time. We're all unsure, but it's always interesting to hear about each other's goals, each other's plans. And someday, we'll remember about the little talks, conversations with our friends, and look back thinking, actually life is not being planned. You'll never know! Oh well ;) 


On a side note, I've gotten back my previous semester results! Great i managed to be able to proceed without re-taking papers!! Can't wait to graduate next year already!!! I've so much plans for next year!!

at the same time, any suggestions on what you wanna see more on lastbusride? ;)


till then x.







You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images