Happiness

/
0 Comments















Wearing; 
Zara sleeveless top in white from shoplastbusride
Sandra Skater Skorts from shoplastbusride
Gold Clutch from Bkk
Bracelet from Balenciaga
Shoes from Overseas 


It's been a long while since I updated the site with an outfit post! How's everyone been doing? 2014 have been good for me! At least now I'm on the right path right state of mind of things and I'm happy. Happy about everything I've, and everything that I don't deserve to have. I'm thankful. The only way of achieving happiness is to make a decision to be happy. And I've learnt about that while struggling with so many issues. Finally, I let myself go, allowing myself to be happy. Have a nice week everyone! 



You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images