LIFE/HALLOW33N

/
0 Comments
There's a lot of things lately on my mind and I haven't been well for a long time 
until a week ago.

I've been losing focus, losing concentration on those days when i was struggling to be better and to be myself and to help myself, those were the days when i was really indeed upset with everything. 

But oh well, i haven't been here for a while and it's really time for me to update a little ;)

So in September, (omg i'm going all the way back)

me and my squad and the rest surprised joanne ;)



so this is one of the friend i'm kinda overly attached to, we used to hang out every single weekend on both friday, saturday. but at times, sunday too, but looking back at every thing, i kinda realise how much we've all grown up and how things are different and better now, but thank you for being a part in my life despite everything & all, and always my favourite little one ;) hehe


and few weeks ago I went for a flea and my girls in the squad r really sweet to pop by and say hi!! 
(includes seemin too!!)



after flea with joannnnnnne in town ;)







and a few weeks ago, met up with my favourite two people from my secondary school.
And basically we did a lot of activities in one day, we decided to bring back some childhood memories and went for ice-skating, bowling, and have simple dinner together. we ourselves are surprised that despite how busy we get in our individual lives, we don't forget about each other, we'll still find time to meet up and keep updated in each other's lives. ;)






And this was just, few days back. Met up with Janet, somebody that i kinda grew up with, looking back at those days when we can hang out late on friday nights without getting tired or feeling tired, or even not having to think about what our future gonna be like, miss those days when we just go out and have fun without having to think about what are we gonna do after graduation or even what's gonna be the best for us........ :'(

i miss days when i'm still in secondary school... feels like once i've hit the age of 17, i'm on my own for everything in my life and for the decisions i'm gonna make :( 


and this year halloweeeeeeeeeen.... i've decided to....

DRESS UP AS A CRYING DOLL 
(it was super impromptu and i dont have any other ideas so i guess that kinda suit me... haha)

so let the photos do the talking~~ 





Comparing last year's halloween at zouk and this year's..... lesser people dressed up and the atmosphere was less enthu too :'( 

but nevertheless, had a great night with the company of my favourite people even though it's missing out a few of the people in my squad :( 


and to face the reality, it's already OCTOBER. end of october....

am feeling the blues of,
" NOT ACHIEVING ANYTHING IN 2014" 

:'(

it's really time for me to sit down and really plan out my life and get all my shit together. i've been in a mess for so long and it's really time to get myself out of it. 

till then!! 

xo,
R. 



You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images