Little Ponyz

/
0 Comments
I spent my day with my little ponyz Chermaine. I had such a great time relaxing myself today. It's fun going to town walking around. My ponyz bought so much jilapangzxs for herself. Haha she's so adorable and I luvz her to the core.

We did jumpshots but we failed. We ran across roads like crazy women. We laughed so loudly that people look at us. We screamed for a hot guy who pick up Chermaine's wallet. We sat down on the ground just so sudden. We pose with our sexy legs. We had a lot of h2h talks. I want more of you Chermaine. Nobody nobody, but you :) Luvz you pony and thanks for being there today.
I'm feeling much more better. Thanks everyone for the concern.


Anyway support, http://amaranthineroses.blogspot.com :)



You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images