BKK & NEW YEAR EVE & FIRST PHOTOS OF 2013

/
0 Comments
So.. I haven't been back at this space for a long time... have been pretty much relaxing my life away now. 

So let's start from the instagram updates and bkk trip!



X'mas at the boy's house,
with turkeys, ham... 

It's pretty much the same every year ;) 

Then... I left for bkk on the 27th-30th!
Was back in the middle of the night on 31st thou!


First dinner over at bkk, famous fried rice along our hotel area.


Then day 02.. woke up feeling extremely lazy,
hence room service dim sum breakfast!

The stay at grand diamond hotel was like home.. so homely that it has a kitchen,
living room, and bedroom.. 

Hehe. 


The view down from my hotel! 


With the girls on day 02! 

So day 02, we took a cab and went all the way over to Union Mall for some shopping.


Gotten these from Union Mall!!!!!!
Hehe 


With seraphina!

We spent too much time in Union Mall just buying caps..
hence it was pretty late when we left the place... 

Took a cab and went back to the hotel, called the room service and had dinner!


I've a habit if I'm traveling with girls for a trip... especially at bkk, 
I wouldn't really go out at night. I'll rather just camp in the hotel... Cause I feel too unsafe on the streets. 

day 03!


Had the famous wanton noodles near glow hotel! 


OOTD ON DAY 03,
top from lastbusride.livejournal.com :) 

We took a tutu out all the way for some sightseeing, and came back to our hotel area for some shopping.. 



And.. we went over to a&w for dinner!

I'm still wondering why is a&w closed down in singapore..
the root beer float and the food is really nice ;( 


And I know this trip I've very little photos as I've yet to get my camera yet... 
Sorry guys, iPhone photos only.... :( 

So day 04 has no photos, more of preparing to get back here! 

So reached singapore roughly about 4am 5am? 
The boy came by to the airport to fetch me! Hehe 

The bkk trip was more of relaxing, shopping, massage.. Life is so good there, I really wanna go back there ;( 

Okay. Then on the 31st... I woke up at 4pm... preparing to head out with the boy and his friends!

Went over to Clarke Quay and it was packed everywhere... So we decided to settle at some korean bar whereby I met Michelle, Weiping and the rest there! 

And we left around 3am... as it was pretty hard to get a taxi... 


This is my new year eve :) 

I'm glad that this is the 4th time that we're celebrating new year eve together. 
We've more of these to come baby, :) 

Hehe i love you! 

I haven't been out often lately as I'm really getting lazier and lazier each day...
So my boyfriend came back from Genting,


And he got me this. 
It's like freaking huge that it could occupy a seat in the taxi. Hehehe 


Then my jcs have arrived! :)


I've been happy this 2013, it's been all that I've asked for. Happiness.

Everything is now at the right place, everything's fixed. Life is good now. 

And yes, I did a shoot with Eunice for lbr for the lastest collection! 

And here's a few of my favourites,

Untitled-5

SUANN SLIT CUT DRESS IN NAVY

Love the slit cut details, and it's really fitting for a uk 6-10! :) 



Untitled-6

ALISSA SWEETHEART BUSTIER DRESS IN BLACK

Untitled-2

ALISSA SWEETHEART BUSTIER DRESS IN RED

These two pieces are definitely a must in every girl's wardrobe,
the fabric is really worth the every penny of $25.00! 

We've just restocked these two pieces! 



Untitled-14

Everyone's favourite, houndstooth design!

This bustier piece is pretty much a unique one! 

SHOP NOW! 





And... before I end my post...

Some photos in 2013 with the boy before our movie date!






Photos with the boy!

XOXO,
Regina


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images