LIFE IS GOOD!

/
0 Comments
Hi guys! So finally i've some time to blog about the events over the weeks!

I've gotten a new camera few weeks back,
which is 


I've been thinking of this for months finally..... set a day and got it. 

It's flip screen!! YES AND WE CAN DO WHAT GIRLS DO THE BEST IN THE BEST WAY! 
Haha. 

So few weekend back,





Went out with the boy and Mugi to town to catch the show Gangster Squad and some sushi feast!

Gangster squad is damn gooooooooood, especially Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. 


Top - Lastbusride.livejournal.com
Bottom - Disco Pants from lastbusride.livejournal.com


Then next Saturday, I went out with the girls for some shopping!! 
It's damn crazy how I could spend when I'm together with my girls,

just within a day, I spent 3xx just browsing through h&m. 
But I had a great time with the girls! Hehe




































And some day back,
went out for some interview with Geokkoon and in the end spend the whole day out with her thou I was down with a very bad flu....



As you can see from the picture, I look damn sick. 

I didn't went out very often for a week as I was super duper sick... was down with fever, flu, and etc...
Thank god those days are over!!!! 

And last friday!

Went over to Goldkist Resort to celebrate Seemin's 18th birthday... 

Woke up super duper early in the morning to get a lot of errands settled before heading down to fetch Seemin from her school! 

Reached the resort early, headed out to Parkway to get some snacks and get back to the resort. 




Still looking bad... cause i was still sick that day.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST GIRL, NG SEEMIN!
She's someone that I grew up with, someone I knew since 11. There are times that we drifted but fate brought us back together. I'm thankful of you being in my life, thank you for always being there for me when I'm upset, feeling down, feeling sick, feeling insecured, you know me the best in every way. Sometimes even if things goes wrong, you don't choose to give up on me. You push me on. 
I love you always baby girl, and happy 18th birthday. :) 

Oh well, I haven't been heading out much lately, but have been spending a lot of my time with the boy. 


Thanks for making me so happy all these while. No one will make me happy the way you do. I love you and thank you for everything you've done for me. Taking care of me while I'm very sick this period. Thank you. 



And yes!! I'm pretty much excited for what's in for me in a few weeks' time! I'm finally getting a getaway again! Working hard this cny and I'll be able to get a small break! 

Be back again! 

And also, 

Lbr have just launched a new collection last Tuesday! :) 



Do take a look! A lot of dresses for CNY! You'll love this collection as much as i do!


SHOP NOW! 


xo,
Regina

(finally a long post! haha I've been boring all the while....)





You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images