For the month of January,

/
0 Comments


So, haven't been at this space lately for a while.. as I've been really busy on work and etc! 

So approx two weeks ago, I've decided to get my brown and damaged hair fixed..
Headed down to the salon.. and decided to get something fresh. 
I wanted something similar to candy colours... but I'm not going for pink or purple as I realized that my hair's pretty damaged...

Hence I went for something similar to red... perhaps to be more defined, magenta.
A mixture of purple red. But my hair turns out to be a little ombre kind as my bottom have been bleached during my previous few salon trips! 















So after visiting the salon for 2 hours, 
I headed down to have a dinner at Genki Sushi with the boy :)

Then last friday... 

Headed down to Zirca with Seemin! 









It's been kind of long since we've clubbed together.. hehe 
but the whole night was more of a bore...

Then the following day, Saturday.

It was my cousin's wedding! 

















With my cousins :) 

And yesterday, 
after spending the whole week of packing parcels, dispatching parcels...

finally found time to head down to town to catch a movie with the boy :)

We caught ah boys to men part 2, but we were late for half of the show :(




I think we look like hamsters here.......
HAHAHA LOL












We headed back right after movie after our supper... 
cause we were too drained out and tired after the whole busy week...

I'm really thankful for the boy's help for the week... helping me with the admin jobs...

I nearly died. This week was a torture that I only have 4 hours of sleep a day,
I sleep at 4am and have to wake up at 8am to get things settled... 

Then if I'm lucky I get to sleep more....

But oh well! The tiring days are over for now, I'm heading off to cruise tomorrow!!!

FINALLY AND I'M SO SO HAPPY! AFTER WAITING FOR SO LONG! 
Finally a long break... :) Hehe! 

And yes I know my complexion have been very bad.... 
due to lack of sleep... :(

Okie some insta updates!




NEW SHOES FOR CNY!!!

OOTD FOR WEDDING

Dress - Lastbusride.livejournal.com
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Eva Studs


OOTD,
Dress - Lastbusride.livejournal.com
Shoes - Steve Madden

And.. finally... after so long...

I've finally... gotten.


Welcome to the family! :)


Alright, it's 4AM now.. Yes my bodyclock has been so screwed up that lately i'm up only at night... sleeps in the day...

Will be back with more updates!!! 

xo,

Regina
(follow me on insta for more, @joyofsunshines)


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images