Too bored, so some questions!

/
0 Comments
Hey guys, it's friday night and I'm not heading out! It's a night spent well with my folks.
Oh well, found this tumblr questions to kill time! And hence, this post :)
  1. What are you listening to right now? - The script - for the first time
  2. What are three things you did today? - Pack stocks, Sleep, Eat!
  3. What is on your wrists right now? - Nothing
  4. Does anyone have strong feelings for you? - Yes I guess, my boyfriend? :) 
  5. Have you ever wasted your time on someone? - Yup.
  6. Can you do the alphabet in sign language? - I guess so?
  7. How have you felt today? - Feeling sad over some small issues.. that I wish I could help.
  8. You receive $60 for no reason today, what do you do with it? - I would perhaps go out for a good meal.. cause it's been long since me and the boy dine in! 
  9. Are you a patient person? - Can say so? :) 
  10. Would you rather sleep at a friend's house or have them sleep over? - Friend's house.
  11. Is there anyone you're really disappointed in? - Nope, but perhaps myself.. Always been reflecting on myself and feeling so guilty. 
  12. Would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now? - Starbucks.
  13. Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months? - I've been with my boyfriend for... 4 years and counting? That's longer than this question is expecting.
  14. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? - I would want to know but i wouldn't want them to tell me because it'll be awkward if someone did cause I will find it so bad to response to them. 
  15. Are you afraid of falling in love? - Used to be..... But i'm not now :)
  16. Have you ever felt like you weren't good enough? - Yup.. countless of times... 
  17. Favourite colour? - Pastels, white. Not a fan of dull colors thou. 
  18. Are you wearing jeans right now? - Nah! 
  19. Have you kissed anyone in the last five days? - Cyrus. 
  20. Do you like meeting new people? - Depends on the situation! 

I'm feeling a little down now... and all i wish is to sleep away all this feelings. I'm tired. 
x o 


You may also like

No comments:

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Images